Blair Field Seating Chart
The online sales system does not accurately represent the layout of Blair Field. Please refer to the seating chart above for the layout of the venue. Or click here to open the seating chart in a popup.
All tickets are subject to dynamic pricing based on demand. Prices may change by seat and section at any time.
Exclusive VIP Field Tickets (only 36 available per performance) include:
- Parking Space Reserved in Your Name (1 per each pair of tickets)
- Exclusive Entrance
- Concessions (1 drink, 1 snack per ticket) delivered to your seat before the performance.
- Meet and Greet with Cast directly following the performance
Premium and Family Boxes are sold by the box and seat up to 6 people. Only 14 boxes are available at each performance.
Premium Boxes (6 available at each performance) include:
- Reserved Parking Section (2 cars per box)
- Bottle of Wine
Stadium Seats (Rows A – D) and Bench Seating*(Rows E – R) are also available. *Benches have backs
Most seats are accessed with stairs – one per row letter, two down into each box (with the exception of Row A, VIP Field Seats and Accessible Seating)
- All patrons of any age must have a ticket for entry into this event.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to performance
- No outside food and drink are permitted, concessions will be available for purchase.
- Please note that this performance is outdoors, performed on a baseball field with audience in the stadium boxes, seats and bleachers. Check weather conditions before attending and dress/prepare accordingly.
- There is visible netting between all stadium seating and the stage, it does not obstruct the view of the performance.
- As Blair Field is a Stadium most seats require navigating multiple stairs, please alert the box office prior to the date of the performance should you need accomodations
Per Beach Athletics, ONLY FOUR TYPES OF BAGS ARE PERMITTED IN BLAIR FIELD, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: 1) Clear bags that do not exceed 12″W x 12″H x 6″D — 2) One gallon clear plastic freezer bags — 3) Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand with or without a strap, no larger than 6.5″ x 4.5″ — 4) Diaper bags – infant for which bag is carried must be present — ALL OTHER BAGS ARE PROHIBITED WHEN ENTERING LONG BEACH STATE ATHLETIC FACILITIES. The above approved bags are subject to search at any time.
- Musical Theatre West reserves the right to refuse or revoke admission for any reason, without refund. If the need to leave the venue and return arises, patrons must present tickets in order to re-enter and will be subject to an additional security screening should they be in possession of an approved bag type (see above).
- Musical Theatre West is abiding by the current State and Local Health Ordinance in regards to distancing, masking, and capacity restrictions. As with the ever-changing landscape of COVID-19 these restrictions may change at any moment. Please be advised and prepared for additional restrictions that may be implemented prior to this event. As of the purchase of this ticket, there are no capacity limits, and distancing and masking is not required for “Fully Vaccinated” individuals while outdoors. Mask are required for any indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status In the instance of reduced capacity, Musical Theatre West will make all efforts to reassign patrons tickets to a further spaced seat or an alternate performance. Added masking and distancing guidelines will be distributed via if the situation should arise.
- In case of rain, tickets will be re-issued for another performance. In this event, similar seating locations cannot be guaranteed.
- As an attendee of this performance you agree to abide by any and all rules and regulations set forth by Musical Theatre West, Long Beach State Beach Athletics and the CSU system.
You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Musical Theatre West (“MTW”) events and activities. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. I acknowledge that participation in MTW events and activities brings some risk and I do hereby assume responsibility for my own well-being. I will follow all City of Long Beach, California Department of Public Health (CDPH), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance and order, and all posted instructions while visiting MTW events and activities. I understand, agree and hereby consent that my failure or disregard to follow all protocols in effect and required by MTW, CDC, and CDPH the venue provider and governing authorities during my attendance at the event is hereby sufficient grounds to be excluded from attending the event by MTW or an event authority, and I hereby consent in advance to leave and exit the event, without protest or refund, upon request by MTW or an event authority due to my refusal to follow said protocols.