Saturday, May 22 at 7:30pm
4101 East Willow Street
Long Beach, CA 90815
Join Southern California’s Premier Musical Theatre Company at Southern California’s Premier Event Venue as we kick off the road to re-opening with some very special concerts. We can’t wait to see you there!
Madison Claire Parks is familiar to Musical Theatre West audiences as Laurey in Oklahoma!, Portia in Something Rotten!, Sarah Brown in Guys & Dolls and for those who remember our Reiner Staged Reading Series, Maddy played everything from Marsinah in Kismet to Hedy La Rue in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. She is a truly sublime musical theatre performer and we’re lucky to have her live and in person for this ONE NIGHT ONLY concert!
- SOLD OUT – Producers Table of Four – $500 per seat – includes a meal catered by The Grand, a bottle of wine and a special surprise gift for the table from MTW!
- SOLD OUT – VIP Table of Four – $250 per seat – includes a meal catered by The Grand and a bottle of wine.
- SOLD OUT – VIP Table of Two – $250 per seat – includes a meal catered by The Grand and a bottle of wine.
- Premium Table of Four (1 remain) – $125 per seat – includes a charcuterie plate.
- SOLD OUT – Premium Table of Two – $125 per seat – includes a charcuterie plate.
- Table of Four (6 remain) – $75 per seat
- Table of Two (3 remain) – $75 per seat
- Partially Obstructed Table of Four (2 remain) – $50 per seat
- Partially Obstructed Table of Two (3 remain) – $50 per seat
A full no-host bar will be available at the event.
Appetizers and meals will be available for pre-orders only, orders must be received by Monday, May 17 at noon. CLICK HERE TO VIEW MENU AND ORDER
Due to COVID restrictions only full tables are being sold. Social distancing and face covering protocols will be in place at the event. Please carefully read all terms and conditions on the next page before purchasing tickets.
The seating configuration for the venue is shown below on this seating map.
The online sales seating configuration chart is not an accurate representation of the venue seating.
Click Chart to Enlarge